A key area of expertise for Frontline Packaging, there is a selection of unique machines on offer which automatically collate and load products into cases or trays:
|PICK & PLACE||SIDE & TOP LOADING|
|products are collated (grouped) into rows before being picked and placed into the open case or tray. Ideal for a wide variety of standard and shelf-ready packaging and a wide variety of products.||cases or trays are formed and then products are collated and guided in either to the top or side. Ideal for applications requiring less variety and higher speeds.|
Machines we supply:
Versapack High Speed Pick & Place Case Packer
This is a compact, high-speed combined case erector and packing machine, unique in the market due to its compact size and ability to pack products in lay-flat and on-edge collations.
It combines an integrated case erector and the Quin patented Rtheta™ high-speed picking head to provide outstanding performance in automating end of line packaging.
Some key features of this machine include:
- Ideal for packing shelf-ready cases.
- Compact footprint.
- High-speed pick and place at 70 cycles per minute.
- Can pack multiple rows, columns or layers.
- Picking heads can handle cartons, sealed trays, flow-wrap packs, flexible packs or roll-wraps.
Frontline Robotic Packing Machine FLP-RCP-07
Unique to Frontline the FLP-RCP-07 is a fully automatic modular packing machine incorporating a versatile collaborative robotic arm. It can pack a wide range of products including cartons, jars, tins, tubs, bags, pouches, bottles, flow-wraps and many others into cases, trays or even into the infeed of other packaging machines.
It is built on a heavy-duty stainless steel frame and can be used as a stand-alone machine or it can be integrated into a fully automated line. It is available with a wide range of picking heads including vacuum and mechanical end-effectors.
- Robust stainless steel construction for accurate positioning of products.
- Compact frame to fit in to areas with limited space.
- Clear and simple controls for ease of use.
- Versatile operation allowing a wide variety of products to be packed.